ON-CALL – DEFINITIONS OF EMERGENCIES
Following are the Emergency Procedures for Wesley Apartment Homes:
What is an Emergency?
- Flooding apartment – Sprinkler Line, Domestic Line, or Sewer Water
- Hot Water Heater is flooding
- No Power (as long as power has not been shut off for non-payment)
- Fire in unit or Building
- Gas Leak
- Door NOT secured
- No Toilet functioning if there is only ONE bathroom
What is NOT an Emergency?
- No Air Conditioning or Heat
- Garbage disposal jammed
- Lock Outs (Resident must call a locksmith unless the lock is malfunctioning)
- No hot water
- Trap Leaks (under sink drains)
- Dishwasher, washer/dryer not working
- Tub & sinks clogged, unless overflowing
- Stove not working
Non-Emergency calls will be attended to within 24-hours. Upon move-in all lights in the apartment are working. After move-in, the resident will be responsible for replacing bulbs as needed.
Wesley Apartment Homes strives to complete service requests within 48 hours. If the service request cannot be completed within 48 hours, the Manager will call to inform you of the status of the service request.